Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Oklahoma"





Not the state, the play. David and Shaun were in "Oklahoma" about a month ago. Shaun was Ali Hakim, the peddler. He did a great job! He stole the show. On the Monday morning after our local talk radio station talked about the show and people called in to comment. I didn't hear the broadcast but others told me that mostly people called in and talked about Shaun and what a great job he did. He's a natural comedian. David was in the dance numbers. In the dance number picture David is in the front row to the left. (tan vest with the mutten chops painted on)




3 comments:

Anna-Kare said...

Very cool! Sure wish we could have seen the performance. I can just see Shaun in the role! Congratulations to all!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! Shaun looks so great in just these pictures! I so wish we could have seen this live! I KNOW it was awesome!

Sally said...

In the 3rd picture down I think Shaun looks alot like Tomas. Wish we could have been there. And you can come to the actual state any time you want!