Monday, December 22, 2008

The Male Brain

Let me first tell you about an incident that happened a few years ago. I went looking for my large silver bowl but couldn't find it. It turned up in the garage filled with motor oil. Tomas didn't know what else to use. That became a family joke. Well, Saturday morning I went to the cupboard as I always do in the morning to take my vitamins. I have a new liquid vitamin that I take, but it wasn't there. I searched all the cupboards, but no vitamins. A little while later Krista came down with them. They were in the bathroom upstairs. I chuckled because I had told David the night before where the Xylitol was that I wanted him to start rinsing his mouth with. (the dentist told us that Xylitol will actually heal cavities) I figured he didn't listen to my directions and rinsed with my vitamins instead. So, I went and took my vitamins. They had kind of a weird taste. Almost like cologne. I didn't think more about it until last night when I said, "David, by the way. The Xylitol is in the butter cupboard, what you used was my liquid vitamins." "Oh, well actually I just needed a dropper so I could transfer my cologne from one bottle to another." No wonder I had a headache and felt dizzy for 2 days! He nearly didn't live to see Christmas.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yuck! That definately would have given me a headache!

Thanks for the advice on Epicac!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. I love it. Santa brough Burgess a oil drip pan for Christmas this year because I came home to find my cleaning supply caddy filled with motor oil.....

IT STILL IS!!!!

families are forever said...

Very funny!!! Hi Dee Dee, I like your blog! Smiles Danette